Thursday 11 December 2014

NoCurfew Events Meeting



After the work I have been doing for Set One Twenty and MiNT Sessions I was approached by one of Leeds' leading student event companies - NoCurfew Events to do some design work them. I was messaged by Baz Arjomand in regard to this and we had arranged to meet sometime in the week to come. I had met Baz a couple of times when I had been  into the Set One Twenty office before, as their offices are within the same building and we had spoke about some potential work

Meeting 

Me and Baz had arranged to meet in a cafe in Headingley which was close to their office. We had discussed some information about myself and I asked some questions about his career and NoCurfew. 

He was looking to rebrand one of the existing weekly nights which had not been as successful as some of the others, and we had then arranged a day I was to go and work in the office on this new design.