Thursday 12 February 2015

Set One Twenty One Off Event

I was briefed on doing some designs for the next 2 SOT events, which were going to have focused themes on genres or eras of music. As this was something they wanted a different feel to I had complete control over the design apart from the use of the logo.

Once again they had briefed me on a fairly last minute but I guess this was just the deadline in which they are used to working.

Research Board



The first event was called Set One Twenty presents ' A night at the Disco'. For this I went down 2 different routes for the design. 

One design which was more a classic motown disco feel.





And then I had done one which was more of '80s disco and discotheque' 




After receiving some feedback on the designs they said that they had preferred the first set of design and if I could develop them further.



















These were the final designs they had chosen, along with social media banners for Facebook I also had to do some artwork for weekly promotional releases using relevant imagery.